Heavenly emergency number

, , No Comments


I remember as a child I was taught about the heavenly emergency number.I would sit and play with my phone and press the phone numbers 5 0 1 5...Why these numbers?Because  I was taught that the heavenly emergengy number was found in Psalm 50:15!
Then call on me when you are in trouble,
      and I will rescue you,
      and you will give me glory.

Psalm 50:15 (NLT)

And I still remember this emergency number! :)

Also you when you are in trouble call to God and He'll answer you,He'll rescue you!


If you don't yet have a personal relationship with your Heavenly Father you can simply pray:

"Jesus I believe You died for me and rose from the dead.I want to live for you.Forgive all my sins.I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord and I ask you to guide my life from now on."Amen.

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

0 commenti:

Posta un commento