A birthday prayer for my mother

, , 4 comments

Today my dear Mom is celebrating her 70th birthday!
I would so love to be with her today but unfortunately I can't as she lives in Finland an me in Italy...
 But I dedicate her my
prayer and ask God to give her a wonderful birthday!

A birthday prayer for my mother

Dear heavenly Father I thank you for my loving mother.
I thank you for all the things she has done and given me.
 
I pray her day is filled with good things and happy moments—not only today but everyday.
Lord,put a smile on her face and let her bring cheer to those she meet;let her shine your love.
I thank you for your promises for her life.Thank you that you are her rock,her fortress,her deliver,
her healer,her shield and her strength.Thank you that she has the mind of Christ and that she is filled with Your love,peace,joy and strength every day.
Thank You that You are with her and You promise
to always take care of her.

Mom I say to you that:
God rejoices in your life.
He believes in you…
watches over you…
and tenderly keeps you in His constant care.
You are valued and loved!
May God reveal His many blessings He has in store for you
in the beginning of this another year!

Happy Birthday!
I love so much!





4 commenti:

  1. Thank you Sandhya Blogger;that's true the post suits well also for Mother's day! :)
    Blessings

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Sandhya Blogger;that's true the post suits well also for Mother's day! :)
    Blessings

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hello, my name is Elizabeth, i was going through an article and found out about a man called Dr Bomoh. i have been suffering from breakup issues with different guys. i had to contact the spell caster. Steve was on the verge of leaving me for another woman. but i stayed positive and believe i could have him back and make him stay. lo and behold Dr Bomoh helped me. Steve and i are getting married soon. Dr Bomoh is such a nice man, he also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. Thanks to him and thanks to God for the gift given to him. If you have any problem whatsoever, contact him on this email: godbomohspirit@gmail.com

    Contact him for the following and see the great work of Dr Bomoh:
    (1)If you want your ex back.
    {2}If you want to be very successful
    (3)If you are searching for a job
    (4)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (5)You want women/men to run after you.
    (6)If you want a child.
    (7)You want to be rich.
    (8)you want to get Marriage Spells
    (9)Remove Sickness from your body Spells
    (10)Business spell
    (11)Lottery winning numbers
    (12)Bring Back Lost Love
    and many more.......

    RispondiElimina