Am I enjoying my life?

, , No Comments
Today I red the notice that the world has lost a visionary and creative genius;Steve Jobs.I red that he used to ask himself:"..if today were the last day of my life,do I enjoy what I am about to do today? And whenever the answer is "no" for too many days in a row, I understand that something must be changed".

I was actually touched by these words.All of us have a large amount of time that we need to devote to "common life" or everyday business like laundry, grocery store trips, doctor visits, washing the dishes, going to work, etc and too often we just take our life for granted...instead your life is a priceless gift of God loaded with so many possibilities to enjoy your every day life.And it's a huge tragedy to live and not to enjoy life.

 So as Steve Jobs did...STOP JUST A MOMENT AND ASK YOURSELF:

I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.  
John 10:10 NKJV

Jesus promised that we can enjoy lives filled with abundance!And if there is something in your life that you are not enjoying start to worship God for who He is and let His glory to change and guide you.

So...Enjoy your life!Live today!Live fully each moment!Trust God that He will give you all you need!

♥ 


 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento