The key word is control...

, , No Comments
Today I'm writing to myself...but I hope this post can encourage also you!
You know there might be days when we are totally thinking wrong thoughts...
But as we know the Deceiver can defeat us in one way--only one...
And that is through our thinking processes...
 That's why we need to be so alert to the thoughts that play around in our mind.

So I think the key word is control.
We need to start thinking about what we're thinking about.
God does not force us to walk with Him but as we do so there is a huge benefit for us.
So also with our thoughts we can go to Him and ask help to choose to think the right thoughts.
We can pray as it's written in Ephesians 4:23:

Dear Lord,let the Spirit renew my thoughts and attitudes.

Have a blessed day!
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento