One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , 2 comments


I guess it happens to all of us to have a bad day every now and then...
and then it's so easy to start to live after our emotions which tell us that nobody cares...
 But the truth tells me that Jesus cares about me!
So in these kind of moments it's wonderful to find encouragement from God's word.
When my emotions tell me nobody cares Jesus tells me:

wow.Thank you God!I don't have to worry...
and God even tells me that...


 Already feeling better and encouraged...
In fact God wants to encourage you and me...always and forever!
God cares about you!


So thank you Heavenly Father for your word that encourages me.
Thank you for your care and that I don't have to worry about anything.
Help me to think about your thoughts and not be led by my
emotions.
Amen.

2 commenti:

  1. I so needed this reminder not to worry...my husband is having surgery this week and we both need God's strength. The Lord does encourage and strengthen us!
    Judy

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Judy,
      yes the Lord really encourages us...I pray and hope your husband's surgery will go well and that you will be filled with His strength these days!
      Blessings.

      Elimina