Don't BE afraid!

, , No Comments

DON'T BE AFRAID,
I’ve redeemed you.
    I’ve called your name. You’re mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you.
    When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down.
When you’re between a rock and a hard place,
    it won’t be a dead end—
Because I am God, your personal God,
    The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
I paid a huge price for you...
That’s how much you mean to me!
    That’s how much I love you!

-ISAIAH 43:1-4 MSG

The Bible tells us many many times fear not!Don't be afraid!
But sometimes we need to read these words once again just to remember and believe that God really wants us to be free from fear!
Today I watched this beautiful video from Barry Adams.
In this 10 minute video, he lays a biblical foundation on why it is God's heart for every believer to live a life without fear. The video ends with a prayer that asks God to fill us with His love so that we can be free from fear.  
Please watch the video and pray the prayer.And let Abba Father touch your heart!


 

Freedom From Anxiety from Barry Adams on Vimeo.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento