31 days of powerful prayer

, , No Comments
 October is nearly here and it's time to participate the project 31 Days.
What is it?
31 Days is an online writing challenge started by home blogger, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester) where bloggers pick one topic and write a post on that topic every day in October. 
This is my third year to participate this project and I'm really looking forward to it! 
The first year my subject of my writing project was 31 days without stress.If you are interested you can read the post from here.
Last year  I wrote for 31 days how to encourage yourself and if you would like to take some encouragement pills you can read all the post from here.
Every year God somehow has showed me the subject about which to write  during these 31 days 
and it has always been something that has touched my life and I hope these subjects can be a blessing to you too.
This year I'll write about powerful prayer.



I know the importance of prayer. I know how to pray.
And I want to pray.
But I also want to find out if there are some ways that I can improve 
my prayer life.
So please join me for these 31 days and let's learn together how to pray
powerful prayers! 










 





0 commenti:

Posta un commento