God's eternal love is the greatest gift

, , No Comments



For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
-Isaiah 9:5 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
-John 3:16 

So not only in Christmas but always open your heart to receive the greatest gift ever:
GOD'S ETERNAL LOVE.
Be filled with His love as He loves you so very much. 

And if you don't yet have a personal relationship with God pray this simple prayer and give your life to God:


"Dear Lord, 
I need you. 
I know I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sins.
Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life to you.
I want You in my life. Come into me.
Jesus, I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior.
Thank You for loving me and saving me.
 In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen."
Amen! If you just prayed that prayer congratulations-you are born again and saved!
God loves you!
♥ 
 
  

0 commenti:

Posta un commento