Your plans&purposes...

, , No Comments
Saturday afternoon I decided to take a long walk. The day was absolutely beautiful, the sun was shining and the colors of the nature were just beautiful;full of spring flowers. So I really enjoyed my walk enjoying the nature but beside that I was listening to Kris Vallotton podcast called plans&purposes and enjoyed listening to it so much that many times I was laughing out loud! ( how cares what the other people might have been thinking about me while hearing me laughing :D )
In the podcast Kris tells some amazing stories from his own life, but the end the teaching is very profound and it touched my heart deeply. So I would like to share you the main point and please take time to enjoy this podcast from Kris.You will like it! You can click here to listen to it.


Be blessed!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento