Pray for Nice!

, , No Comments
I have been many times in Nice, France...and I have walked so many times on the la Promenade des Anglais in the evening enjoying the beautiful boulevard by the sea...So this morning when I heard 
the news from Nice Attack I felt so sad...Last night at least 84 people have died, including children, after a lorry slammed through a crowd celebrating Bastille Day on the famous boulevard la Promenade des Anglais...

“Your most profound and intimate experiences of worship will likely be in your darkest days— when your heart is broken, when you feel abandoned, when you’re out of options, when the pain is great, and you turn to God alone.” 
- RICK WARREN

 Suffering it the reality of the world we live in.
But let's remember :
"Though darkness is
 all around,
I will not fear evil.”

So let's pray together...for the families and those who lost loved ones. Pray for healing for those injured.
And above all pray against a spirit of fear and hatred.

Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, 
for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.
-Psalm 23:4 

 
 
 


0 commenti:

Posta un commento