"The Cross Has Won" by Life.Church Worship

, , No Comments
Beautiful song! 💓
Let our motto be during this week:
"In Jesus name we stand and we say we are free!"
Your love is taking over me, over me Broke me from my chains and set me free Mercy came and died for me, died for me Now I stand in Grace and have been redeemed You're breathing in new life in me, life in me Taking all my shame and my fears released You're the only one for me, one for me Your victory's alive and it reigns in me The cross has won, death overcome We are free In Jesus name, we stand and we say We are free You're breathing in new life in me, life in me Taking all my shame and my fears released You're the only one for me, one for me Your victory's alive and it reigns in me The cross has won, death overcome We are free In Jesus name, we stand and we say We are free -Life.Church Worship 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento