There is a God-shaped hole inside your ♥ #salvationprayer

, , No Comments

There is a God-shaped hole inside every one of us that only God can fill.

"Seek God as your first and most vital necessity in life. Put Him first in your time, thoughts, conversation, and actions. Love Him with all of your heart and talk to Him throughout the day about everything that takes place in your life."
-Joyce Meyer

 If you don't  have yet a personal relationship with Jesus you can simply ask Him to come into your life by praying by your own words or like this:
Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin. Please forgive me. Come into my life. I receive You as my Lord and Savior. Now, help me to live for you the rest of this life.
In the name of Jesus, I pray.
Amen.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento