Rest is a weapon! #rest

, , No Comments
REST IS A WEAPON! 
Let’s not be afraid when the enemy throws uneasy and stressful situations at us.
 If we learn how to practice rest as a lifestyle, we have a deadly weapon against him. 
-Graham Cooke 
"______________(your name) when you’re weary and heavy laden, come to Me and I’ll replace your burden with rest. Step into a partnership with My peace and learn how I rest. Take any negative edge caused by stress and bring it to Me. You can get rid of anger, frustration, just by allowing yourself to feel My gentleness. I’m meek and humble in heart, and you learn faster with humility. I promise you will find rest for your mind, your emotions, and your will, your restless soul. In rest your burden is easier and lighter. Rest is a weapon.”
-Graham Cooke 
♥ 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento