One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

 I personally love art;I enjoy looking at it as well as doing it.
Lately the form of my creativity has been photographing but
last week as my son was sick and we had to find something to do at home
I remembered my watercolors...So we did some painting together.
And it felt so good!So this is a piece of my work;
it's still unframed as I want to add something else on it...
Thank you God for the creativity!

This other unframed art is my son's drawing:
it's me making some orange juice for the breakfast!
This drawing makes me smile!
Thank you God for my son's creativity!


And the nature...it's a wonderful unframed art made by God!
Thank you God for creating such a beautiful nature!




0 commenti:

Posta un commento