One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

A week ago I was on vacation somewhere warm...
The vacation was just great and so relaxing that I'm still
thinking about it and I'm so grateful for all I experienced during that week.
One of the things I enjoyed a lot were colours...God truly created a colorful,
bright world...


 I'm so thankful for this amazing,beautiful sea!
Look at these colours.So bright.So blue.So turquise.


And what about then all those colorful fishes under the blue water?
All the colour combinations are so amazing,bright,beautiful...
So grateful for these colorful sights....

And then all the bright flowers...Look at this bright yellow flower!
It just makes you happy,doesn't it?
So...just so thankful! ( I love colours!)


What about you, do you like bright colours?
Be blessed!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento