31 days to encourage yourself - Day 31

, , No Comments

Here we are:it's the last day of the project 31 days to encourage yourself
-I hope you are encouraged!
Please remember that when discouragement comes reject it and do like David did.
He encouraged himself in the Lord. So take some time and talk to God-tell him about your problems.And then talk to yourself!Say aloud the promises God has
made for you!

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. 
I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance.
-John 10:10 

 
God wants you to enjoy your life every day and you can do it no matter how your
circumstances are. So rejoice and enjoy your life and live it passionately!
Make a list of all your blessings and discover your passions by looking back 
over your life for those moments where you've had "Yes!" experiences. String those
together, and you'll begin to see new possibilities for your life.

"Today I will make a difference. I will begin by controlling my thoughts. A person is the product of his thoughts. I want to be happy and hopeful. Therefore, I will have thoughts that are happy and hopeful. I refuse to be victimized by my circumstances. I will not let petty inconveniences such as stoplights, long lines, and traffic jams be my masters. I will avoid negativism and gossip. Optimism will be my companion, and victory will be my hallmark. Today I will make a difference.
I will be grateful for the twenty-four hours that are before me. Time is a precious commodity. I refuse to allow what little time I have to be contaminated by self-pity, anxiety, or boredom. I will face this day with the joy of a child and the courage of a giant. I will drink each minute as though it is my last. When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever. While it is here, I will use it for loving and giving. Today I will make a difference."
-Max Lucado 

With God’s power working in us, God can do much, much more than anything we can ask or imagine. 
-Ephesians 3:20 

SO BE ENCOURAGED!
YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE BLESSED!

31 days to encourage yourself!Take daily 1 encouragement pill!

 
 
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento