#joy

, , No Comments
The Bible says in James 1:2
 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.

 Well, last year was the hardest year of my life so far, so close to the end of the year 2019 I was praying about what would be my word for the year 2020. And I received the word joy.
 Well if I look at my circumstances it's difficult to be joyful right now. But actually joy is gladness not based on circumstances;it can actually be a weapon we use to fight life’s battles. So as a prophetic act I bought myself JOY perfume so I can spray so joy on me :) and be reminded every time I do so that the joy of the Lord is my strength and no matter what 
 joy means holding on to hope in God regardless of the outcome.
You love him even though you have never seen him; though not seeing him, you trust him; and even now you are happy with the inexpressible joy that comes from heaven itself. 
 And your further reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls. 
-1 Peter 1:8-9 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento