Trust the process!

, , No Comments

We all experience pain on this journey called life.
But it's written in Psalm 40:4 "Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord. So no matter what you are going through trust the process!

And then, after your brief suffering, the God of all loving grace, 
who has called you to share in his eternal glory in Christ,
will personally and powerfully restore you and make you stronger than ever. 
Yes, he will set you firmly in place and build you up.
-1 Peter 5 : 10 
 He answered me, “I am all you need. I give you My loving-favor. My power works best in weak people.” I am happy to be weak and have troubles so I can have Christ’s power in me.  I receive joy when I am weak. I receive joy when people talk against me and make it hard for me and try to hurt me and make trouble for me. I receive joy when all these things come to me because of Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
-2 Corinthians 12:9-10
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento