Being a mom is a tough job

, , No Comments
If you are a mom you surely know that being a mom is a tough job;maybe the toughest job any of us will ever have...because we moms easily think that it's our job also to worry about our children.

If we don't worry about our childeren,who will then?

This morning was one of those mornings,you know nothing went in a way it should have...My older son was really tired and didn't want to get up from the bed.First I tried to wake him up in a nice way but as nothing happened and the clock was ticking I lost my calm...and then there was slamming doors,yelling and hurrying and nothing was good...And after that I was just worried how he will get along at school without eating any breakfast...Worried if there was something wrong,if something had happened...Worried.

But after taking the kids to school I felt...tired and not happy about this morning so I just stopped and talked about it  with my Heavenly Father...And he reminded me once again that it's not my job to worry about my children.God tells us moms;don't worry!God will take care of our children-we have to trust in God! And I know God does so much better work than me!




So...Father I give all my worries to you.I trust You with my children.Be the Lord over the little and big things in my life.
And thank you that you have perfect plans for my children.
Help me to be good mom today!Amen.

Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
Matthew 6:27 

"There will be days which are great and everything goes as planned.There will be other days when we aren't sure why we got out of bed.Regardless of which kind of day it is, we can be assurred that GOD TAKES CARE OF OUR DAILY NEEDS." Emilie Barnes

0 commenti:

Posta un commento