One thousand gifts: 3 things of which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

This year the winter has been very cold here in Italy...we still have some snow and it continues  to be cold.
But this morning in spite of the cold I noticed that in the garden in a pot starts to appear a new growth ...
A new beginning... And it made me to remember that...
And this makes me feel the love a God...He creates new...also in me!

I needed encouragement...and it arrived by post...It felt amazing...But God knows!
And I really felt the love of God.
  
I feel the love of God in His word.He speaks to me!
When I open myself to His perfect LOVE I am touched by Him.
And it really does make me feel loved,the promise that I can cast all my anxiety on Him because
HE CARES FOR ME!






0 commenti:

Posta un commento