Starlight by Amanda Cook #bethelmusic

, , No Comments
Hi! 
Today I want to share with you a beautiful song called Starlight by Amanda Cook, Bethel Music; recorded live on tour. 

Starlight
You’re like starlight in the dark
Endless miles can’t conceal you
And every glimmer is a spark
Catching fire as you break through

Oh, you’re not far away - you come in close
Oh, even as I wait, you’re coming close
You’re like summer in the night
The sun goes down but still I feel you
And every shadow’s turning bright
Every broken heart is made new

There’s no heart unseen
There’s no space between you and I
You are closer than the very oxygen I’m breathing in
You are God with us
You are here with us, emmanuel
You are invite, your glory has no end, Jesus 
-Amanda Cook
Bethel Music

0 commenti:

Posta un commento