Love Won't Let Me Down by Hillsong Young & Free

, , No Comments
A new song from Hillsong Young & Free ! Love it! 

Love Won't Let Me Down 
VERSE 1
When I was searching
Your love was never far
You made a way to get to me
You were the whisper Leading me to Your heart Forever I belong to You
PRE-CHORUS
Now I can see clearly My God You are for me You won’t let go
CHORUS
Your love won’t let me down
And I know it’s true
Yeah I know that Your love is all around I believe in You
Holding on to You
Holding on and I know You will never fail I want all of You
You never change
Your love won’t let me down
Love won’t let me down
VERSE 2
Right when I need You
You listen as I pray
You’d leave the ninety-nine for me
You paint the sky with Promises of Your grace
So I would find my way to You

 -Words and Music by Michael Fatkin & Alexander Pappas

0 commenti:

Posta un commento