Be thankful always!

, , No Comments

 

                                               The Lord is my strength and my  shield;                                                                                                       My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
                                                    Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
                                    And with my song I shall thank Him and praise Him.

                                                                                            -Psalm 28:7                                                                                                                                                          

                                                            BE THANKFUL.

                                                          

0 commenti:

Posta un commento