Do not doubt that God loves you!

, , No Comments


God loves you.  

And His love for you will not end or fade if you lose your way.  

You have never lived one unloved day.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 

that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16

GOD SAYS TO YOU TODAY:

I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Choose to receive his LOVE for you.

If you don't have yet a personal relationship with GOD,
 but you would like to invite Him in your life pray this simple prayer:

"Dear Lord, 
I need you. 
I know I am a sinner and I am sorry for my sins.
Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life to you.
I want You in my life. Come to live into my heart.
Jesus, I confess You as my personal Lord and Savior.
Thank You for loving me and saving me.
 In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen."
Amen! If you just prayed that prayer congratulations-you are born again and saved!
GOD LOVES YOU!

 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento