God is love!

, , No Comments

 


Everything in life changes, but God's love never changes!

God loves you, no matter what. 

Your failures, your brokenness, and your sin can never diminish his love.

 God’s love provides a rock-solid foundation for your life.

Even when we are looking the other way God is waiting with open arms to show you his goodness and love. 

God's love is real love:

 God showed you how much he loves you. He sacrificed his Son.


Would you like know more about God's love for you?

If you’re ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ, start by praying this simple prayer: 

“Dear God, I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is your Son. I believe that he died for my sin and that you raised him to life. I want to trust him as my Saviour and follow him as Lord, from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” 

God loves you!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento