31 days to encourage yourself!Take daily 1 encouragement pill!

, , No Comments

October is here and it's time to participate the project 31 Days.
What it's all about?It's a an online writing challenge where I'll write about a topic of my choice
 every day in October. The project is created by the Nesting Place and anyone can join in so visit the Nesting Place for more information.
Last year I talked about 31 days without stress but this year I choose something
different.
As we know from the Proverbs 18:21 death and life are in the power of the tongue.
So it's not only important how we talk to other people but
we can positively impact our lives not only by praying but also by speaking
out and declaring the wonderful promises God has given us in His Word.
Sometimes (or too often?) we get up in the morning feeling discouraged
and down...and instead of complaining and staying discouraged 
we can change our attitude by choosing our words right.
So instead of thinking or saying negative things about yourself speak 
some encouragement for yourself! 
The words we speak set the course  for our life so instead of saying something negative about yourself  ENCOURAGE YOURSELF!
We should never forget that encouragement changes everything
so speak out loud some positive words to yourself.
Please join me for the next 31 days;
let's get 1 encouragement pill every day!
BE ENCOURAGED AND BLESSED!
Day 1: I AM NOT ALONE.
Day 2: I AM BEAUTIFUL.
Day 3: GOD LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY.
Day 4: I LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS MYSELF.
Day 5: I AM GOD'S CHILD.
Day 6: I AM HAPPY.
Day 7: WITH CHRIST I CAN.
Day 8: I AM NOT AFRAID.
Day 9: I AM HEALED.
Day 10: I WILL NOT WORRY.
Day 11: I WILL KEEP MY PEACE.
Day 12: I AM STRONG&BRAVE.
Day 13: GOD IS FOR ME!
Day 14: I HAVE ALL THE WISDOM I NEED TODAY.
Day 15: I DON'T COMPLAIN.
Day 16: I CHOOSE TO BE POSITIVE.
Day 17: I AM QUICK TO FORGIVE AND DIFFICULT TO OFFEND
Day 18: I LET GO.
Day 19: I BELIEVE AND TRUST GOD.
Day 20: I PRAISE GOD.
Day 21: I AM THANKFUL.
Day 22 :I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME.
Day 23: GOD HAS A GREAT PLAN FOR MY LIFE.
Day 24: I AM SELF-CONTROLLED.
Day 25: I AM PROTECTED.
Day 26: I AM HAPPY TO BE ME.
Day 27: I KEEP MY CONFIDENCE IN GOD.
Day 28: I LACK NOTHING.
Day 29: I AM BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING.
Day 30: I AM AN ENCOURAGER.
Day 31: I ENJOY MY LIFE AND I LIVE PASSIONATELY.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento