Happy Easter!

, , No Comments

 


“You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. 

He has risen! He is not here."

-Marc 16:6


The good news on Resurrection Sunday bring us hope; Jesus conquered the death! And He did it for you! 
The price Christ paid for you was precious—His own precious blood.

God's Son, Jesus, paid the price for our sins and made us free. Yes, God has forgiven us.

-Colossians 1:14

So today, we remember Jesus' sacrifice and give thanks for the eternal life.

  • May God shower you with blessings, love, and peace this Easter.

Have a blessed Easter!

If you don't have yet a personal relationship with GOD,
 but you would like to invite Him in your life pray this simple prayer:

Jesus I believe in you.
I believe you died for me.
You paid for my sins.
I'm sorry for my sins. 
Forgive me and come into my life.
I give myself to you and I receive you as my saviour.
Help me and guide me to live my life with you.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen. 
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento