Have a blessed Good Friday! † = ♥

, , No Comments

 


Good Friday is good news because Jesus' death announces that there is forgiveness for all sins;

the cross really equals love. 

I pray that on this Good Friday you would accept Jesus' death in your place.

God really loves you; He gave his only Son so that you could have an everlasting life.


GOD SAYS TO YOU TODAY:
I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!

Choose to receive his LOVE for you.

If you don't have yet a personal relationship with GOD,
 but you would like to invite Him in your life pray this simple prayer:

Jesus I believe in you.
I believe you died for me.
You paid for my sins.
I'm sorry for my sins. 
Forgive me and come into my life.
I give myself to you and I receive you as my saviour.
Help me and guide me to live my life with you.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen. 
 
Amen! If you just prayed that prayer congratulations-you are born again and saved!
GOD LOVES YOU!

Have a blessed Good Friday!
† = ♥ 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento