My daily joys...

, , No Comments
1.My son getting ready for the theater show Mister M (Moses).
2.Kids' party in the church:a nice film&popcorn.
3.I like this (scout) stamp...
4.Coconut oil!So-ooooo good and healthy!
5. There is a first,beautiful red flower in our pomegranate tree. 
6.My salad is growing...
7.These days I have been studying for my Bible school exams.


As you may know I love taking photos but I don’t carry my camera with me all the time so that’s why it’s wonderful to have an iPhone…When ever I see something beautiful,colorful,interesting or just something inspirational it’s easy to take a photo with my iPhone and then I love to edit the photos with Instagram. It's also a great way to recognize all the great gifts and joys God has for us!
So I’ll take one photo every day from my daily life and I’ll post the photos here once a week,on Fridays…Thank you Father;life is beautiful! 


 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento