My daily joys...

, , No Comments

1.Summer officially started this week,wonderful! 2. And these days it has been hot here in Italy so day in the swing pool is just great!
3.&4. Well...actually for me it would have been better to stay in the shadow under the umbrella as I burned my back.
5.I'm reading this great book by Holley Gerth.Remember you're already amazing!
6.I don't know how this tree is called...but I like its "hair". 
7.The end of a nice day...me in the shadow.

As you may know I love taking photos but I don’t carry my camera with me all the time so that’s why it’s wonderful to have an iPhone…When ever I see something beautiful,colorful,interesting or just something inspirational it’s easy to take a photo with my iPhone and then I love to edit the photos with Instagram. It's also a great way to recognize all the great gifts and joys God has for us!
So I’ll take one photo every day from my daily life and I’ll post the photos here once a week,on Fridays…Thank you Father;life is beautiful!

  



MyHomeSweetHomeOnline.Net

0 commenti:

Posta un commento