One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments
Hi!How are you today?
Do you like to read books?I do!Actually I love reading! 
And as I saw in Ann's June gift list the option to share 3 gifts in what you are reading
I thought I have to do it! I read different kinds of books;not only books written by
Christians but in those kind of books there is always something deeper...so
that's why I want to share with you these 3 following books.
 


 
Living Beyond Your Feelings: Controlling Emotions So They Don't Control You by Joyce Meyer

The book gives you the tools to live beyond emotions,make proactive choices and regain control of your life.  

-I like this book!The message is powerful;we can learn to do things no matter how we feel!

 

 Experiencing Father's Embrace by Jack Frost

"Experiencing Father's Embrace shows you how you can personally feel your Father's loving and comforting embrace, and points out areas that may be hindering you from experiencing a more intimate relationship with your Creator."
- Absolutely a great book to read to learn to know more about Daddy's love for us!



The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles  by 

Bill Johnson

"You can live a supernatural life. In fact, moving in the spiritual realm should be as routine as prayer, worship and reading Scripture. It is part of what Jesus purchased for us on the Cross!"

-A great book to dig deeper in the abundance of miracles God has for us!

 



0 commenti:

Posta un commento