My daily joys...

, , No Comments

1.I just walked by this beautiful balcony and of course had to take a photo of it!
2.My son is getting a hair cut.
3.Preparing foot bath; the bath salts is apple-scented. 
4.We were looking these gold fishes with my sons.
5.A beautiful ceramic factory.
6.Time for figs!
7. Do you like the water lily flower?

As you may know I love taking photos but I don’t carry my camera with me all the time so that’s why it’s wonderful to have an iPhone…When ever I see something beautiful,colorful,interesting or just something inspirational it’s easy to take a photo with my iPhone and then I love to edit the photos with Instagram. It's also a great way to recognize all the great gifts and joys God has for us!
So I’ll take one photo every day from my daily life and I’ll post the photos here once a week,on Fridays…Thank you Father;life is beautiful! 



 
   
 
MyHomeSweetHomeOnline.Net

0 commenti:

Posta un commento