31 days without stress- day 18

, , No Comments

About our words...
Did you know that what you say about yourself 
has greater impact on you than anything anybody else says about you? 
Many people are overly critical of themselves...
So if you continue to say oh I'm so stressed...
I never have enough time to do everything I want to... and so on...
please stop!
You may not realize it, but you are talking about your future.
So never say or think negative things about yourself!

Instead speak good things about yourself!
 
Speak the words of victory!
Say what the Word says about you!
Talk to yourself and encourage yourself!
 
Look in the mirror and declare:
I AM WONDERFULLY MADE
AND GREATLY LOVED BY GOD! 
 
Find the Scriptures that apply to your situation and then declare them.
 For example regarding the stress you can proclaim:
 
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. 
Philippians 4:13
 
So take a few minutes every day to bless your life, speak words of victory 
and remember, 
your own words will have more impact on your future 
than anything anybody else says about you. 
 
AND DON'T FORGET:
GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH!
  Day 1
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento